Engine Repair Services in Tipp City Serving Dayton, Ohio
There’s a lot more to maintaining your engine than getting your oil changed every 3,000 miles. The car engine requires routine maintenance and inspection to prevent costly repairs.
At Warrior, we aim to educate customers about the proper care of their vehicles to avoid costly engine repairs and replacements. However, sometimes engine repairs are unavoidable, and our team is here to help. Whether you need an engine tune-up or a complete overhaul, our expert technicians are here to identify any issues and thoroughly explain what needs to be fixed.
Engine Repair Services
Without a working engine, you’re not going anywhere. Schedule your appointment at Warrior today to keep your car and engine in top shape for as long as possible. Besides a regular engine tune-up, some of our most common engine repair services include:
- Car Engine Replacement
- Cylinder Hear Repair
- Head Gasket Repair
- Water Pump
- Timing Belt Service
- Spark Plug Replacement
Signs of Engine Failure
As a car owner, it’s important that you understand the early symptoms of engine trouble. Here are a few of the most common signs of engine failure.
- Knocking Noise: If there is a knocking noise coming from under the hood that rises and falls with your vehicle speed, it is likely a sign of a failing engine bearing, which is what supports the movement of moving engine parts.
- Increased Exhaust: If you notice more smoke coming out of your car’s tailpipe than normal, you should schedule an appointment for an engine check. This is a sign of potential engine exhaust problems.
- Decreased Gas Mileage: If. you notice you aren’t getting as many miles to the gallon, it could be an indication that there is an issue with the compression stroke of your engine.
- Rough Idle: If your car has a hard time when stopped and feels rough while idle, the most common cause is clogs in the system or old spark plugs.
- Check Engine Light: If your check engine light comes on, you should immediately take your car into our auto repair shop. A check engine light could mean a variety of different issues, but it is important to get it checked out as soon as possible.